This home is so close to the water, you’ll feel like you’re just about vacationing on a houseboat. Reflections is a spacious cabin that comfortably sleeps six with its two bedrooms and 1 ½ beautiful bathrooms.
The cabin boasts a large, open, modern kitchen, which has a dining room table that seats 12, a bar counter with stools and another cozy table in the kitchen nook.
Reflections features an expansive and private wrap-around deck with up-close views of our 240-feet of shoreline. Wall-to-wall windows and skylights let you enjoy the views and natural light from inside the cabin as well.
This home also has a prominent stone wood-burning fireplace, tall wood ceilings, plush modern furniture and its own laundry room.
Note that if you’d like to travel with a larger group, you can rent the other cabins on our property (Serenity and Tranquility) in addition to Reflections and accommodate up to 14.
Our convenient Schroeder location provides easy access to:
- Temperance River State Park and Tettegouche State Park, for hiking, bird watching and snowshoeing
- Sugarloaf Cove Nature Center, with its 1.1 billion-year-old lava flow and cobblestone beach
- Miles of high-quality trails for biking, walking and skiing
- Lutsen Mountains for skiing, snowboarding, alpine sliding, gondola rides and zip lining
- Silver Bay Golf Course and Superior National Golf Course
- Art galleries, museums, festivals, restaurants and live music
- Horseback riding
- Large, open, full kitchen including: full-sized refrigerator, glass top electric stove and double oven combo, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and blender
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Central heating
- Expansive, private deck with patio furniture
- Private laundry room
- Wireless internet access
- Flat screen Smart TV
- DVD player and video library
- Linens and towels
- No pets or smoking allowed
There are two other units on the property so some of the amenities are shared:
- Shared gas grill (May 1 - Oct. 31)
- A few adult bicycles (May 1 - Oct. 31)
- Board games and outdoor games
Minimum 3 night stay
Stay 6 nights, get the 7th free
Jan. 2–March 31: $350 per night
April 1–May 24: $330 per night
May 25–Oct. 31: $420 per night
Nov. 1–Dec. 20: $330 per night
Dec. 20–Jan. 2: $445 per night
Holiday rate: $445 per night
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- 12.375 percent sales and lodging tax
- $200 refundable damage deposit